QUDOS 2016 – Call for papers (CfP)21. März 2016
Workshop on Quality-Aware DevOps
Please consider contributing a paper to the 2nd International Workshop on Quality-Aware DevOps (QUDOS 2016) which is co-organized by Felix Willnecker. The workshop is co-located with International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis 2016 (ISSTA'16) and takes place in Saarbrücken, Germany at July 21., 2016.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Foundations of quality assurance in DevOps:
- Methodologies; integration with lifecycle management; automated tool chains; architecture patterns; etc.
- Quality assurance in the development phase:
- Software models and requiremnts in early software development phases; functional and non-functional testing; languages, annotations and profiles for quality assurance; quality analysis, verification and prediction; optimization-based architecture design; etc.
- Quality assurance during operation:
- Application performance monitoring; model-driven performance measurement and benchmarking; feedback-based quality assurance; capacity planning and forecasting; architectural improvements; performance anti-pattern detection; traceability and versioning; trace and log analysis; software regression and testing; performance monitoring and analytics; etc.
- Applications of DevOps:
- Case Studies in cloud computing, Big Data, and IoT; standardization and interoperability; novel application domains, etc.
- All other topics related to quality in DevOps and agile service delivery models
For more information regarding the workshop and the CfP, click here.