How To Find Us
FROM MUNICH CITY CENTER BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- Take U-Bahn (subway) line U6 in direction Garching-Forschungszentrum. Get off at stop Nordfriedhof. Leave station at Northern exit, marked "Schenkendorfstr." / "AOK" / "Orthodoxe Kirche". About 5 minutes by feet from there.
FROM HAUPTBAHNHOF (CENTRAL STATION)
- By U-Bahn (subway) lines U4 or U5 to Odeonsplatz change there to line U6 (in direction Münchner Freiheit / Garching-Forschungszentrum) until stop Nordfriedhof. Travel time approx. 15 minutes.
- Ticket: Station Nordfriedhof is within the inner district (Innenraum, white zone). From the city center a single ticket for one zone is required. Or use a Day Ticket for the inner district (Tageskarte Innenraum).
- Further information: www.mvv-muenchen.de/en/home/
FROM MUNICH AIRPORT
- Directly by Lufthansa Airport Bus (for passengers of all airlines from Munich airport until first stop Schwabing Nord (Nordfriedhof). Travel time approx. 25 minutes. About 5 min. walk from there.
- Further information: www.airportbus-muenchen.de/cms/en/
- From Munich's middle city ring Mittlerer Ring (Schenkendorfstr. / Isarring) turn in outwards direction onto Ungererstraße (B11, direction Landshut). Turn left into Fröttmaninger Str., again left into Guerickestr., parking at end of the street.
- Coming from highway A9 out of direction Nuremberg: Go until end of highway (München-Schwabing) in direction Mittlerer Ring (West). Then turn left into Ungererstraße, and follow description above.